Lugar favorito para cicloturismo
The origins of the Palatinate and the beginning of the construction of the monastery date back to the 10th century. In 1551, the monastery was dissolved, and given by the Saxon Elector of the State School Pforta. In 1722 a lightning destroyed the monastery church roof, so strong that years later it began to break the church. Today it is a museum with ruined monastery ruins, cloister garden and crypt, as well as some outbuildings. Really worth seeing.
14 de septiembre de 2019
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.