Lugar favorito para cicloturismo
Naundorf was an old village with a good, which came to the Peterskloster Merseburg in the 13th century and thus got the "Abbot" in the name. The monastery leased the estate several times, which then sometimes took the name of the tenant (Wognaundorff). Around 1540 the Vorwerk Heiterblick belonging to the estate was built. After the Reformation, the estate changed hands frequently; from 1696 it belonged to Johann Ernst Kregel von Sternbach for a long time. In 1789 it was finally acquired by Christian Gottlob Frege (1747-1816), the son of the banker Christian Gottlob Frege, (the so-called "Millionendorf", Abtnaundorfer Straße, was once the residence of one of the wealthiest banking families in Saxony, the Freges) and stayed until Owned by the family in 1916. In 1891 Richard Woldemar von Frege had the old manor house demolished and replaced by the neo-Renaissance palace with two-sided portal buildings.
Between 1966 and 1996 the children's department of the St. Georg Hospital was housed in the castle.
8 de junio de 2019
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.