Lugar favorito para cicloturismo
Fireworks and movie magic
Fireworks for fun occasions only play a minor role. Incendiary, grenade and signal missiles for the military are researched, tested and produced here. It all begins in 1817 with the incendiary rocket laboratory on the Spandau Citadel. When it got too tight there, the laboratory moved to the island of Eiswerder. The remote location, surrounded by water, is ideal for manufacturing explosive armaments in great secrecy. The rapid progress of the fireworks laboratory made a decisive contribution to the military strength of the Prussian army. The preserved factory buildings were built between 1870 and 1918. After the end of the First World War and until the end of the Cold War, they were used as warehouses, also for the Berlin Senate reserves. Condominiums are currently being built into the historic buildings. In others there are workshops and the Federal Association of German Stunt People.
6 de octubre de 2021
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.