Lugar favorito para senderismo
"Marie Hauptmann donated 100,000 marks for the establishment of a boy 's crèche. The councilor of commerce, Friedrich Lindemann, increased the capital by a further 88,000 marks in 1911 The building housed a boy's hoard, a boys' handicraft school, a people's library, exhibition rooms, a Sunday home for apprentice craftsmen and served as apprenticeship training and further training for journeyman craftsmen.
The house has been used as a children's facility since the 1950s. "
6 de junio de 2020
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.