Lugar favorito para cicloturismo
The castle was built from 1744-1751 in Baroque style. After 1945, the castle was used as a school building for various purposes. In 1973, a fire destroyed large parts of the castle. Unfortunately, the non-destroyed roof trusses of the side wings were demolished afterwards, so that today the foundations have been preserved. Planned is a complete reconstruction of the castle.
5 de diciembre de 2017
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.