Inspiración

Silbersee

Silbersee

Lugar favorito para cicloturismo

Creado por usuarios de komoot
Recomendado por 284 ciclistas de 296

Consejos

  • Jörg Wassermann

    The silver lake has decades of the very best water quality, you can on the water, drinking coffee, in winter mulled wine, a very large area in conjunction with parts of the Old Rhine plus other smaller lakes ....

    Traducido porVer original
    • 17 de marzo de 2019

  • Gerhard

    The cycle tour around the Silbersee can be connected to the Roxheimer Altrhein and continue to the Rheinradweg.

    Traducido porVer original
    • 29 de diciembre de 2019

  • Ralf

    The Silbersee is very popular for Sunday walks, but also as a bathing lake. Very nice sandy beach with sunbathing area.

    Traducido porVer original
    • 14 de diciembre de 2016

  • DagMa

    At the moment you can forget everything. The Silver Lake and the surrounding area is 95% privately owned and currently. totally locked. The remaining 5% relate to the so-called. Bathing beach and there is a total closure due to the corona-related unreasonableness of many people. the kiosk is currently closed (corona)

    Traducido porVer original
    • 16 de julio de 2020

  • Ralf

    Nice sunbathing beach with beach bar

    Traducido porVer original
    • 2 de septiembre de 2017

  • Karin

    You can swim, but also hike and cycle

    Traducido porVer original
    • 25 de septiembre de 2018

  • 1Marianne-Fritz On Tour

    A beautiful lake, you can cycle around it or on foot.

    Traducido porVer original
    • 16 de octubre de 2018

  • NadschHD

    very beautiful lake - we cycled there from Heidelberg. Bathing lake, free of charge - dogs are unfortunately not allowed.

    Traducido porVer original
    • 19 de junio de 2020

  • Jochen

    Nice small beach at this Baggersee (?) - as far as I have seen with free access.

    Traducido porVer original
    • 20 de abril de 2018

  • 1Marianne-Fritz On Tour

    A beautiful lake that can be cycled around

    Traducido porVer original
    • 16 de octubre de 2018

  • Kurpfalzradler

    Wonderful bathing lake with a sandy beach like on the Adriatic. Clean !

    Traducido porVer original
    • 25 de agosto de 2020

  • Daniel Daiker PictureBräu

    Very beautiful nature and a good cooling off in summer

    Traducido porVer original
    • 8 de noviembre de 2020

  • V0LKER 🏃🚴

    The Silbersee is not only good for swimming. It is also perfect as a running route, partly narrow paths, partly asphalt over a length of about 5 km.

    Traducido porVer original
    • 28 de agosto de 2021

Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.

Las mejores Rutas de cicloturismo a Silbersee

loading

Las Rutas que recomendamos proceden de las actividades realizadas por los usuarios de komoot.

Más información
loading
Ubicación: Bobenheim-Roxheim, Rhein-Pfalz-Kreis, Electoral Palatinate, Alemania

Información

  • Altitud90 m

Meses de mayor afluencia

  • ENE
  • FEB
  • MAR
  • ABR
  • MAY
  • JUN
  • JUL
  • AGO
  • SEP
  • OCT
  • NOV
  • DIC

Predicción del tiempo - Bobenheim-Roxheim

Inspiración

Rhein-Pfalz-Kreis

Silbersee