Lugar favorito para MTB
The Electoral Pavilion was built in the Early Classicist style from 1778 to 1781 (interior design to 1787) directly on the Lower Lake and is connected by a visual axis with the Stadtschloss Johannisburg.
It is a two-storey building with a rectangular floor plan. The west facing long side is the show side, it is slightly emphasized by a Mittelrisalit. The low hipped roof is hidden by a balustrade.
The ten rooms are furnished in Louis XVI style; Access is possible in the context of guided tours.
Under the Bavarian kings, the building was called Schloss Schönbusch from the 19th century.de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Sch%C3%B6nbusch
30 de agosto de 2017
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.