Lugar favorito para cicloturismo
In the middle of the village is the small choir church. The church tower is a building from the year 1588. The nave, according to inscription, the years of construction from 1743 to 1745. The church is equipped with three cast iron bells. Inside, the ceiling is a plastered wooden barrel vault with a stucco frame (Wikipedia).
11 de mayo de 2019
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.