Lugar favorito para cicloturismo
From the transport hub to the leisure harbor.
The port on the Teltow Canal opened in 1906. It is equipped with the latest mechanical transport and weighing systems as well as a customs station. The large storage building bears witness to the quantities of goods such as grain, sugar and tobacco stored here. The port, which was damaged in World War II, will be rebuilt from 1951 onwards. In the warehouse, supplies from the Senate Reserve are stored, with which Berlin is preparing for another blockade. After the end of the Cold War, businesses and a scrapyard settle here. A new era begins in 2009 with the opening of the leisure harbor with its restaurants and shops.
30 de diciembre de 2021
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.