Lugar favorito para senderismo
The castle Goseck is mentioned in a list of the first time in the year 880.
Palatine counts of Saxonia were resident in the castle from the 11th century, later a Bendiktinerkloster.
After the dissolution of the castle is rebuilt and parts of the large monastery church demolished.
Today walled arches in the outer wall and iron plant pots, which document the location of the former left row of columns, are reminiscent of the size of the old monastery church.
15 de mayo de 2017
The castle is first mentioned in the Hersfeld tithe index from 881 to 899. In 1041 the sons of Archbishop Adalbert von Hamburg-Bremen and the Count Palatine Dedo and Friedrich II had the castle demolished and a Benedictine monastery built. The castle was the ancestral seat of the Saxon count palatine. Of the monastery church, consecrated in 1053, the eastern parts (transverse building with decoration and choir) including the crypt are still preserved today. The church has been renovated since 1997 and has been in excellent condition again since 2014. In place of the nave, built in the 13th century, is today's castle, built in 1609. The monastery was secularized in 1540 and converted into a manor. Owners or enfeoffers were the brothers Georg and Lamprecht von Altensee, Franz von Königsmarkt, Bernhard von Pölnitz, then the sons Christian Julius and Hans Christoph von Pölnitz, Obersteuerrat Gottfried Pfitzer, son Hofrat Jakob Heinrich Pfitzer, grandson Gottfried Heinrich Pfitzer, after his death the mother Charlotte Sophie nee Lampe, then her son from the second marriage Ludwig Wilhelm von Eckhard Schönburg, then the Barons von Brandenstein until 1840, then Julius Graf von Zech-Burkersoda. It remained in the possession of the Graf von Burkersoda family until 1945. After that it was temporarily a granary and became a youth hostel "Arthur Weisbrodt" with a polytechnic high school. From 1989 to 1997 the primary school with after-school care was located here. In 1997 the Foundation for Palaces, Castles and Gardens of the State of Saxony-Anhalt took over the castle and began measures to preserve the castle. The association Schloss Gosecke.V. , which was founded in autumn 1998, is expanding the European Music and Culture Center and organizing concerts with predominantly "early music". There are guest rooms and a castle tavern. In 2006 information rooms for the Goseck solar observatory were opened. Source: WKIPEDIA.
20 de julio de 2021
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.