Lugar favorito para cicloturismo
. In 1740 the construction of the castle was commissioned by the von Danckelmann family. The builder David Schatz carried out the construction. In the 19th century the historian Leopold von Ranke lived here for a time. Later ownership passed to the von der Schulenburg family. After the expropriation of the Schulenburg in 1945, it was used as refugee accommodation and as a school until the 1970s.
Now pension and conference location.
26 de agosto de 2020
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.