Lugar favorito para cicloturismo
The building, which is referred to here as a lighthouse, is the crossbrand fire "Red Cliff". The octagonal brick building is no longer in operation, but still belongs to the most famous landmarks of the island. Since 2012, the cross-brand fire shines through a comprehensive renovation in a new light.
10 de septiembre de 2017
The octagonal lighthouse Red Cliff stands at the northern end of the Red Cliff northwest of Kampen on the island of Sylt.
The lighthouse was built in 1912 and 1913 as a cross fire to warn of a sandbar in the entrance to the Lister Deep to have a supplement for the main fire (Kampen). The verklinkerte tower put into operation in 1913 is the earliest concrete tower on German coasts. It is about 2.5 km northwest of the beacon Kampen. The electrification of the fire took place in 1936. Until the shutdown of the tower in 1974, the fire was monitored by the lighthouse keepers of the large tower in Kampen. After the beacon was extinguished, took over the beacon in Kampen his job with a red sector. Without the beacon and only as a day sight, the tower is now owned by the municipality Kampen and is entertained by her.
10 de junio de 2017
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.