Lugar favorito para cicloturismo
In the Middle Ages there was a small church at the current location of the church.
The current late baroque church was built in 1786-1787 by the master builders Kayser from Pirna and Reichert from Königstein, and suggestions from George Bähr were also incorporated.
The striking, massive tower with its crowning hood characterizes the appearance.Source: kg-koenigstein.de/wordpress/die-kirchen
16 de noviembre de 2020
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.