Lugar favorito para senderismo
The 66 m deep Felix Elvin Shaft was built in 1868 and connected to the Friedrichstollen by a 300 m long cross passage. 50 to 60 men worked there. In 1875 a severe mine fire raged in the Elvin shaft and the neighboring operating points. In addition, the discharge of the Kobelsberg mine water into the Leimbach resulted in greater fish deaths there. In 1877 these plants were closed due to the drop in zinc prices and never reopened. Today grow on the small dump surrounded by bushes,
partly rare plant species that are typical of heavy metal-rich soils.
Source: Map of the mining circuit, City of Wiesloch
4 de enero de 2021
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.