Lugar favorito para senderismo
The Lower Torhaus, through which the B 470 federal road runs on one side, once closed the market off to the east. It was built in 1787 as a half-timbered building with a beautifully curved mansard roof and offers a splendid appearance. Before the expansion of the federal road (B470), which leads through the gate on one side, the upper floor was inhabited and accessible from the outside via a wooden staircase.
5 de abril de 2021
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.