Lugar favorito para bici de carretera
The castle was built in 1730 near the demolished Marienthal monastery on behalf of the Münchhausen family. The building served as a women's monastery. The Seebach family came into possession of the castle in 1742 and the Wilmowski family in 1893, through the marriage of Karl von Wilmowski and Anna von Seebach. Part of the so-called Old Palace was demolished in 1910 and rebuilt from 1913/14 by the architect Paul Schulze-Naumburg for Tilo Freiherr von Wilmowsky. In 1950 the last remains of the old castle were demolished. During the GDR era, the castle was used as a children's spa. (Source: Wikipedia)
26 de junio de 2021
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.