Lugar favorito para cicloturismo
Today's Protestant church is the former monastery church of a Benedictine monastery and is located west, outside the village. At the instigation of Wipprecht von Groitzsch and Bishop Otto von Bamberg between 1121 and 1124 the monastery was moved from Vitzenburg to Reinsdorf. From the years 1127, 1135 and 1206 there are traditional consecrations of the monastery church (Wikipedia).
19 de mayo de 2019
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.