Lugar favorito para senderismo
The castle was built in the years of 1744-1751 in the Baroque style. After 1945, it was used as a police and food school. In 1973 the castle burned down. First emergency backups were made in the years 1992-1993. In 2009, further measures were taken. Guided tours are possible upon registration.
6 de enero de 2019
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.