Lugar favorito para senderismo
The original wooden field hoist of 1882 allowed the farmers of Altikon and Feldi to reach their vines on the other side of the Thur. In 1893 it was destroyed and replaced in 1899 by an iron bar. As part of the second Thur correction in 2002, the dams were raised and the field gantry had to be raised as well.
It is intended for pedestrians, but can also be used by bicycle.
17 de febrero de 2019
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.