Lugar favorito para senderismo
Arthur von Schnitzler had Klink Castle built in 1898 on the model of the French castles of the Loire. At the time, it cost about 378,000 marks. Since the nineties there is a hotel in the building. The Garten Eden restaurant serves seasonal and regional dishes with Müritz views. You want to know what the rooms look like? Then look here: schlosshotel-klink.de.
22 de enero de 2019
Imposing castle on the Müritz
After the Schnitzler family had acquired Rittergut Klink in 1897 along with other estates, the old manor house was demolished and, following the example of the castles on the Loire, a neo-Renaissance castle was built until 1898. In addition, there was a farm building and the gatehouse and the castle park with a boat harbor. In 1913, the castle was provided with an annex containing the Hall of Mirrors and guest rooms.
After 1945, the castle initially served as the commanding body of the Red Army and was later transferred to a state-owned enterprise and opened in 1971 as a training and recreation object. After 1990, the object was sold under conditions that were not met, so that in 1996 another sale took place. After extensive reconstruction, the castle has been used since 1998 as a hotel with attached gastronomy.
9 de junio de 2019
Arthur von Schnitzler acquired in 1897 the manor Klink with an area of 646 hectares and expanded it in the same year by the purchase of additional land on a total of about 1150 hectares. The old manor house was demolished and according to plans by the architects Grisebach and Dinklage from Berlin, the castle was built in the style of the neo-Renaissance for the price of about 378,000 marks. Model were the castles of the Loire in France.
It is now a hotel.
16 de mayo de 2017
Schloss Klink was built in 1898 by Arthur and Hedwig (née Borsig) by Schnitzler in reference to the French Loire castles, designed by the architect Grisebach (Berlin). In 1912 the cultivation of a banquet hall took place.
Until 1945, the castle remained in the possession of the von Schnitzler family. In the post-war period, refugees were accommodated in the castle.
On 2 June 1971, the "training and recreation object Schloss Klink" with 40 rooms for 103 tourists was opened.
After the turnaround, the legal entity VEB Wasserwirtschaft Neubrandenburg was transformed into Neubrandenburger Wasser AG.
Schloss Klink was put up for sale in 1991/1992 by the trust company.
On March 30, 1996, Ernst Walloschke and his son Guido Gabriel were awarded the contract for a hotel project.
In 1997, work began on the first phase of construction: restoration and reconstruction of the castle.
Since the beginning of July 1998, Schloss Klink has been shining again.
8 de noviembre de 2019
@ Söhni: Again and again the tips amaze by their high degree of erudition! It would be nice, however, if the lavishly used literal quotations also marked and the respective sources would be called. (By the way, this also expects Wikipedia!)
In this case, the source would be:
14 de mayo de 2017
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.
Las Rutas que recomendamos proceden de las actividades realizadas por los usuarios de komoot.