Lugar favorito para senderismo
The second round stone scaffolding mill from Zierikzee dates from 1727 and stands on the Bolwerk, on the south side of the city north of the harbor. Around 1600 a scaffolding mill was built on the Bolwerk, which was demolished in 1723. In 1726 the owners of the stilt mill De Flesse, which was also on land on the Karnemelksvaart, also asked for a demolition permit in order to build a new stone mill on the spot.
20 de julio de 2021
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.