Lugar favorito para cicloturismo
In 1883, this mill was built to replace a previous windmill destroyed by fire. It was until the early 1950s as a flour mill in operation. In 1989, the mill became the property of the municipality that had it restored.
The mill is open on the first Saturday and the third Sunday of the month.
30 de julio de 2019
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.