Lugar favorito para cicloturismo
The fanøboers Fanø bought in 1741 free from the king. Until the municipal reform in 1970 Fanø consisted of two independent communities, Nordby and Sønderho, with their own local councils. The separation between the parishes was established in 1742 by an agreement. At the same time, "piles and a stone were built to mark the boundary between Nordby and Sønderho Strand".The stone is quite inconspicuous on the roadside next to the bike path.
13 de septiembre de 2019
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.