Lugar favorito para bici de carretera
The church was built just in front of the western front of the former canons' monastery. It was created in the years 1709-1732. The church consists of a flat-roofed, geosteten Saalbau, which possesses an organ loft and a strongly retracted, apsidialen choir. During the Second World War, the church was destroyed except for the surrounding walls and rebuilt 1945-1949 with slight changes. The altars from the late 18th century, which can be seen in the church today, were taken over in 1953 from the hospital church in Baden-Baden. 🚴♂️regionalgeschichte.net/pfalz/frankenthal/kulturdenkmaeler/katholische-pfarrkirche-heilige-dreifaltigkeit.html
1 de octubre de 2019
Inicia sesión para compartir tu conocimiento con más amantes de la aventura.