Información sobre Chris🏝️

1.648 km

Tiempo en movimiento

186:04 h

  1. Gabi🦷 y Chris🏝️ hicieron una caminata.

    Hace 4 días

    16,6 km
    4,8 km/h
    590 m
    600 m
    A Peter, Chris🏝️ y 55 más les gusta.
    1. Iris & Frank

      A Sunday in the Palatinate 👌😍, we'll do that again soon. But until then I like to look at your pictures 👍

      Traducido porVer original
      • Hace 4 días

  2. Chris🏝️ y Gabi🦷 hicieron una caminata.

    Hace 4 días

    11,7 km
    3,9 km/h
    570 m
    580 m
    A Gabi🦷, Pfalztourer y 64 más les gusta.
    1. Chris🏝️

      Today a tour with friends. Meeting point on the Welsch terrace. From there it went below the Bergstein on the Blau-Weißen-Balken Weg to Wolfsburg. Below Wolfsburg we followed the zigzag path down to Talstraße. From there it went up to the gypsy rock. We took a short rest there and enjoyed the beautiful view. I have to admit, I wasn't in a particularly good mood today. It has been a tour for me in a long time that I did not walk alone. I was a bit out of my rhythm. But in the end we reached our goal, the Nollenkopf, where we could enjoy the beautiful view and snack again. Then we went back to the city via the mausoleum, where we treated ourselves to an ice cream. Nice tour with best friends in pleasant weather. 🤗👍

      Traducido porVer original
      • Hace 4 días

  3. Chris🏝️ dio un paseo en bici.

    27 de abril de 2021

    106 km
    14,6 km/h
    1.010 m
    1.010 m
    A Harald, Peter y 91 más les gusta.
    1. Chris🏝️

      Today I followed from Neustadt from the Speyerbach to the source. It was not always possible to drive within sight, especially since Komoot kept directing me to the main road. Fortunately there wasn't that much traffic, I don't want to drive there on the weekend. Later I took every opportunity to avoid the federal highway. The paths above the Kuckucksbähnel route were not so good to drive, it looked as if they had cleared the roots of the paths there and were therefore quite bumpy to drive, but still better than the main road. At some point I reached the source of the Speyerbach in Speyerbrunn. I didn't want to go back the same route, so I looked at Komoot and thought about what else I could do. What could be more natural than to follow the Erlenbach. That was a good idea. A nice single trail along the creek. After Erlenbach I left the stream and headed for the Hubertushütte. The way up there was a bit more strenuous because a lot of forest work was also carried out on parts of the route. The ruts of the vehicles and the residual wood and branches on the paths made the journey difficult. Turned once on the wrong path and there was no further. Then I reached the Hubertushütte and took a break and thought about how to continue. After 35.5 km I reached the highest point of my tour (according to Komoot 600m). The next 10 km were flat and without any major climbs. After that it was only downhill with fantastic views. Via Eusserthal to Albersweiler, where I then tried to follow the Queich, which wasn't a good idea. The path was beautiful, but ended in nirvana 🙁. So back and then in the direction of Siebeldingen, Godramstein, Landau .... After 67 km I wanted to complete the 100 km. So continue towards Weingarten, Harthausen and Hanhofen. At Hochstadt I discovered a beautiful field of rapeseed 🤗. After Hanhofen we went back to Neustadt. Behind the Holiday Park, a red / white pillar that just stood in the middle of the way brought me to an abrupt halt. You shouldn't try to delete waypoints while driving luckily nothing happened to me, but the brake line and cell phone holder didn't survive. Filled with frustration, I cautiously started the last few kilometers. It also got really cold when the sun went down. On the whole, however, it was a nice tour with plenty of great impressions. Now I hope that someone else will fix my bike for me. It has to be inspected anyway

      Traducido porVer original
      • 28 de abril de 2021

  4. Chris🏝️ dio un paseo en bici.

    25 de abril de 2021

    13,5 km
    7,9 km/h
    60 m
    60 m
    A Dirk Hartstirn, Albert Schäfer y 72 más les gusta.
    1. Chris🏝️

      It was actually supposed to be a longer bike ride in beautiful sunshine. So I had dressed in summer clothes and set off. On the way I stopped at a friend's house and as it is then, the time flew by in a cozy little group. ... there wasn't much time left for cycling later. So I decided to do a little lap and noticed that it was not only windy, but that the wind was also pretty cold. I tried to reduce the wind by driving slowly, in the end I drove so slowly that I could have run ... which Komoot had suggested to me in the end. So it was enough for a few nice photos, I discovered corners that I didn't know yet and was then able to generate 4 highlights. When the sun went down I was so cold that I was really happy that the way back wasn't that far and luckily with a tail wind😉
      This tour is also suitable as a hike, which you can also change according to your own wishes. Parking is available in the Nachtweide or at the Ordenswald car park at the riding club. There are restaurants nearby at the riding club or at the Rothenbuschklause when everything is open again. There is also the Holzhof nearby, which I can highly recommend for "eating out"
      There are also many horses to see at the Heidehof. Unfortunately, there were only a few outside with me.
      Have a nice week😎

      Traducido porVer original
      • 26 de abril de 2021

  5. Chris🏝️ hizo una caminata.

    22 de abril de 2021

    A Harald, Iris & Frank y 95 más les gusta.
    1. Chris🏝️

      Today's path led me (again late) on the trail of Juliet * to the Drachenfels. And I have to say that there were some nice off-grid sections there👍. But once I made a shortcut using an extreme off-grid route. Some paths were difficult to recognize and my electronic companion always told me 50 m after a junction that I should have turned there. Somehow my way was always 20 meters off the given route. Of course, that didn't make it easy for me to find the right path.I don't want to write so much now either ... I've labeled almost all 100 pictures. An additional highlight was a young fox that I was able to photograph before it disappeared into the den. The tour, the great views, the rocks, the great paths and once again a little night tour were a complete highlight for me today.Thank you dear Juliet * for putting me on the right or left path. But I also have to say that I found the tour interesting with other comootians, but your tour yesterday and the beautiful weather today spoke to me spontaneously. Since I never plan, I didn't even look at what to expect beforehand, and that was a good thing. I couldn't quite follow your circular route around the Drachenfels, because in the end I walked differently. That is probably the 2 km that I miss for your tour. But I didn't want to walk the path twice either😉I thought it was funny when my electronic companion said, follow the path for the next two hundred meters 🤔 ... there was no path and in the end she said, ... and now there is an off-grid section of 80 meters. We already had a little communication problems, but in the end everything worked out ... I switched them off4:50 a.m., ... it's gotten pretty late again.
      But there is so much going on at the weekend anyway that I can sleep in again and relax on the balcony or go on a bike tour. With this in mind, I wish you a nice weekend and nice tours.
      Greetings Chris🤗

      Traducido porVer original
      • 23 de abril de 2021

  6. Chris🏝️ dio un paseo en bici.

    20 de abril de 2021

    30,6 km
    12,2 km/h
    130 m
    140 m
    A Siggi PWV / OWK, Michelle y 71 más les gusta.
    1. Chris🏝️

      Today I went on a bike tour in total relaxation, it was already too late for a big tour. Just enjoy this beautiful blue sky, the scent of spring and the warmth. I think I've never driven so slowly, and sometimes I could have run. I soaked up the environment, looked for motives and let it drift without a goal. I couldn't bring much with me, but by chance I found a beautiful forest path that was unknown to me.
      A nice round for me.

      Traducido porVer original
      • 20 de abril de 2021

  7. Chris🏝️ hizo una caminata.

    19 de abril de 2021

    13,9 km
    4,2 km/h
    370 m
    370 m
    A Pfalz-Graveller, Albert Schäfer y 80 más les gusta.
    1. Chris🏝️

      After I was incapacitated for a week and a half, I got used to a little tour again.
      To avoid the questions, I assume that in the long term it was not a good idea to drink the water from the creek on Königsweg
      But I would do it again in the same situation, then I just have to go to the doctor earlier 😅
      Actually it was only supposed to be a short tour through the city, but gradually Welsch-Terrasse, Sonnenweg, Wolfsburg and Bergsstein were added again (small house tour). The weather was pretty good, so that fit.

      Traducido porVer original
      • 19 de abril de 2021

  8. Chris🏝️ hizo una caminata.

    8 de abril de 2021

    10,4 km
    4,5 km/h
    120 m
    130 m
    A Schlofwandler, Rita mit Ronnie y 76 más les gusta.
    1. Chris🏝️

      The nice weather tempted to take a walk. Actually, it should only be a small tour of the city. I then decided to take a little vacation on the Welsch terrace. My nicest place in town🤗. I always enjoy being there
      Somehow I wanted to walk at least the 10 kilometers to the negative conclusion at the Covid Test Center in the nice weather. 😲🤗👍

      Traducido porVer original
      • 8 de abril de 2021

  9. Chris🏝️ dio un paseo en bici.

    4 de abril de 2021

    1. Chris🏝️

      Today I got on my bike and wanted to see where that was with the wild boars on my last tour, I couldn't see anything during the night😉 Well, they weren't gardens. There is a large hillside plot of land where a lot of tree felling work has been done. There are a lot of uprooted trees lying around, more like when a storm has swept through them. Hopefully there won't be any construction there. So an ideal playground for wild boars. I'm glad I didn't continue there.
      Since I've been on the road before, I followed the middle high trail to the Kaltenbrunnertal junction. There I drove straight ahead on a dirt road. The goal was "Bildbaum", I didn't know this route yet. This path leads to the Sauhäusel (Friedrichs rest). Since I didn't know that, I first had to see what it was. It was a facility for the nocturnal pen for the community hambach pigs herd. As I looked around, I discovered a narrow path that leads to another wider path that goes one level up. When I looked at the Komoot map, I decided on this path that goes around the Sternberg. It's a driveway, but nice to look at the whole way because the sun created a fantastic light between the trees. In terms of the route, it wasn't a good decision after all, because now I had to drive Kalmitstrasse from Hüttenhohl to Hahnenschritt, and there it is already a little uphill. Since this tour was not planned that way, I only drove off with a third battery and at the Hüttenhohl it only showed me after a range of 10 km in eco mode. Then there was nothing with Turbo🤣. When I arrived at the Hahnenschritt I took pictures of the beautiful view and envied the campers who got a box seat there for the sunset. My way continued around the dwarf mountain to the picture tree. With the large selection of paths there, I decided on the path around the Sommerberg to Hambach Castle. This path again offered me numerous beautiful views of the Kalmit and later also of the Hambach Castle. When I left the castle, I was able to increase my average speed a little. All in all, it was a leisurely tour. The next section was the Kirchbergweg, Freiheitstraße, Dammweg, there I decided to have an ice cream in town after a short detour. That then led me on my standard city tour. Yeah, that's it, with my little Easter trip😉

      Traducido porVer original
      • 4 de abril de 2021

  10. Chris🏝️ hizo una caminata.

    1 de abril de 2021

    56,4 km
    3,8 km/h
    2.270 m
    2.300 m
    A Dirk Hartstirn, Ela y 128 más les gusta.
    1. Chris🏝️

      Als ich am Dienstag die Wettervorhersage gehört habe, entschied ich mich spontan, den Königsweg zu wandern. Tagsüber nicht zu warm und nachts nicht zu kalt, kein Regen, Vollmond und sternenklare Nacht. Das sind doch beste Voraussetzungen für diese Tour. Da ich keine Wanderstöcke besaß und auch vorher nie benutzt hatte, bin ich noch zum Decathlon gelaufen um mir gute Wanderstöcke zu kaufen(stufenlos einstellbar mit antischock👍). Am Mittwoch Morgen bin ich um 5 Uhr aufgestanden und habe meine Sachen gepackt. Ich wollte vor Sonnenaufgang oberhalb von Hambach sein. Ich fuhr mit dem Auto zum Herz-Jesu-Kloster um von dort die Tour zu starten. Ich möchte jetzt nicht jede Station aufzählen, die kann man ja der Karte entnehmen aber ich kann noch etwas vom Erlebten erzählen.
      Ich hatte diesen ganzen Text schon einmal noch viel ausführlicher geschrieben, der ist mir aber beim Speichern verlorengegangen. Also auf ein Neues.
      Die Tourdaten entnahm ich von Komoot. Wahrscheinlich eine ältere Version, denn manche Wege waren nicht mehr da, wo sie sein sollten und manche waren schon lange nicht mehr benutzt oder mit soviel Gehölz fast unpassierbar, aber ich hatte mich durchgeschlagen oder bin auf Umwegen doch weiter gekommen. Aber auch die Suche nach den Wegen nahm sehr viel Zeit in Anspruch.
      Immer wenn ich auf die App schaute sah ich die Kilometer und die Zeit, die noch vor mir lagen. Ich rechnete nach, wann ich wieder zurück sein werde und musste festellen, dass sich dieser Zeitpunkt immer weiter in den nächsten Tag verschob. Für mich war ab einem Drittel der Strecke klar, dass das noch eine längere Nachtwanderung wird. Aber das bin ich ja schon gewohnt. Mir wurde zunehmend bewusst, dass das Wasser, was ich mitgenommen hatte, nicht ausreichen würde. Alle Hütten waren coronabedingt geschlossen und ein "Aldi" war auch gerade nicht in der Nähe. Normal brauche ich nie viel Wasser auf meinen Wanderungen, doch die Aufstiege trieben mir die Schweißperlen auf die Stirn. Ich konnte noch so viel mit Wasser sparen, doch irgendwann war Ende. Ich bin noch eine ganze Weile gelaufen bis ich merkte wie mein Körper anfing zu dehydrieren. Ich verspürte einen Durst, den ich so noch nicht kannte. Nur die Natur konnte mir noch das Wasser reichen. Ich nahm die Flasche und füllte sie mit Wasser aus dem naheliegenden Bach. Das Wasser war sichtlich sauber und es schmeckte auch sehr gut. Da ich in der Nähe von 7 Quellen war, wird das Wasser auch nicht so schlecht gewesen sein. Nachdem ich mehr als die Hälfte meiner Tour hinter mir hatte, stand ich vor dem letzten Berg, dem Kesselberg, der noch zu meistern war. Normal wohl kein Problem, aber die Dunkelheit hat den Tag verdrängt und meine Stirnlampe beleuchtete gerade einmal die nächsten 5 Meter aus und drum herum wurde es stockfinster. Der Vollmond war noch nicht aufgegangen, brachte aber auch später nicht viel mehr Licht. Der Weg ging als erstes zur Nello Hütte, wo ich dann auch schon das erste mal darüber nachgedacht hatte, dort zu übernachten. Ich machte dort eine längere Pause, füllte meinen Wasservorrat für die letzten 20 Kilometer auf. Auf dem Brunnen stand zwar "kein Trinkwasser", aber das war mir auch egal, wahrscheinlich besser als aus dem Bach. Ich hab es bis jetzt gut vertragen und als ich zu Hause war, habe ich einmal mit hochprozentigem Whisky nachgespült, in der Hoffnung alle Bakterien abzutöten😉. Der Weg nach ganz oben war in der Dunkelheit nicht einfach zu finden. Meistens merkte ich erst spät durch Komoot, dass ich nicht die richtige Abzweigung erwischt habe. Dann zurück und nach dem richtigen Weg suchen. Manchmal war das Komoot Signal noch nicht so weit wie ich, das erschwerte dann auch noch zusätzlich die Suche. Und ich wollte ja auch keinen Gipfelpunkt verpassen. Nach langem Aufstieg erreichte ich auch den Schänzelturm. Meine Lampe erleuchtete die Reflektoren eines Fahrrads, was im unteren Teil des Turmes stand. Da ein Helm und auch noch Taschen am Fahrrad hingen, war bestimmt auch jemand vor Ort. Ich wollte mir die Aussicht und den klaren Sternenhimmel von oben anschauen, aber niemanden stören, da ich davon ausging, dass dort jemand schläft. Ich wollte schon weitergehen, da erschien ein rotes Licht aus dem mittleren Teil des Turmes und ein Mann trat hervor. Wir begrüßten uns und kamen ins Gespräch. Er hat sich dort ein Nachtlager eingerichtet und wollte den Sternenhimmel und den Sonnenaufgang von dort erleben. Ich bin dann doch noch auf den Turm gegangen und genoss diesen herrlichen Ausblick und den Sternenhimmel. Nach einer Weile bin ich dann wieder runtergegangen. Mittlerweile war der Gaskocher schon in Betrieb und es roch lecker nach Essen. Das rote Licht seiner Stirnlampe verlieh der Umgebung eine wirklich gemütliche Atmosphäre. Ich beneidete ihn um sein Nachtlager und trat den weiteren Weg an, der ab da nach ein paar kleinen Anstiegen überwiegend bergab ging und noch ca. 15 Km lang war. Also noch ca. 4 Stunden durch den finsteren Wald. Da meine Sicht nur begrenzt war verließ ich mich überwiegend auf mein Gehör. Jedes Geräusch wurde analysiert. Ständig raschelte es um mich herum. Wahrscheinlich diese kleinen "Dinosaurierechsen", Mäuse, Hasen oder andere kleine Tiere. Aus der Ferne hörte man auch den Uhu oder auch mal lauteres Rascheln von größeren Tieren, vermutlich Rehe. Solange sich die Geräusche von mir entfernten war ja alles gut. Am Ende der Wanderung sah das ein wenig anders aus. Dazu später mehr. Ich merkte schon, dass mich die Kräfte langsam verließen und ich jede Gelegenheit nutzte Pausen zu machen. Anfangs waren es noch die Schutzhütten, die mich einluden zu übernachten, eigentlich eine gute Idee, aber ich hatte schon die Powerbank aufgebraucht und brauchte die letzten Prozente noch für den Rückweg, und bei dieser Tour wollte ich kein Risiko eingehen. Also Übernachtung abgelehnt. Später gab es kaum noch Hütten, da kamen mir kleine Felsen, Baumstämme oder Stümpfe, die mir eine kleine Pausen ermöglichten, sehr gelegen. Der Weg zog sich Stunde um Stunde hin. Manchmal fielen mir die Augen schon beim Laufen zu. Laut Komoot wäre es ins Kaltenbrunnertal gegangen. Da es auf dem Weg viele Sehenswürdigkeiten gegeben hätte, die ich ja sowieso schon kannte und auch wegen der Dunkelheit auch nicht hätte sehen können, entschied ich mich den mittleren Höhenweg zu nehmen. Außerdem kenne ich das Kaltenbrunnertal schon ganz gut und weiß auch, dass dort eher Wildschweine anzutreffen sind. Dass der Weg sich dadurch um 4 Km verlängerte wurde mir erst später bewusst. Am Ende der Tour wehte noch ein kalter Wind aus dem Tal und ich musste mir lange Hose und Pullover anziehen. Dann habe ich mich auf den letzten Kilometern noch ein paar mal verzettelt, weil viele Wege zum gleichen Ziel führten, ich aber ein bestimmten Weg gehen wollte, um unnötige Anstiege zu vermeiden. Endlich auf dem richtigen Weg angekommen, passierte dass, wovor ich mich am meisten fürchtete und das wirklich keine 800 Meter vom Ziel entfernt. Es war nicht weit von mir entfernt, ca. 20 Meter da hörte ich, wie Wildschweine(wahrscheinlich, sehen konnte ich keins), die ein Gartengrundstück den Geräuschen nach zu urteilen, brutal zerlegten. Mein Weg führte genau daran vorbei und da ich das Gefühl hatte, dass sie mich bemerkt hatten und die Geräusche immer hektischer wurden nahm ich die Beine in die Hand und rannte zum langen Treppenabgang, der zum Leibnitz Gymnasium hinunter führt. Als ich unten angekommen war, setzte ich mich auf einen Steinquader unter eine Laterne. Diese Aktion hat nochmal meinen Kreislauf ordentlich auf Touren gebracht. Nun saß ich da unten und mein Auto stand da oben beim Kloster.🤔 Ich suchte mir den kürzesten Weg nach oben aus, der natürlich auch der steilste war. Aber auch diesen Aufstieg habe ich gepackt und erreichte mein Auto. Da ich aus Neustadt bin, brauchte ich nicht lange fahren und war dann auch fix und fertig, als ich zu Hause ankam. Um Beschwerden vorzubeugen nahm ich noch ein Muskel und Gelenk Entspannungsbad und ging zu Bett. Ich wachte relativ früh wieder auf, frühstückte, sortierte meine Knochen, versorgte kleine Blessuren von zwei leichten Stürzen und ging meine Ostereinkäufe erledigen, ..also ein Rollator wäre da nicht schlecht gewesen😂sah bestimmt lustig aus, wie ich mich bewegt habe🙈am Nachmittag ging’s dann schon wieder besser👍
      Dieser Text ist nicht so schön geworden wie der erste, hat mich echt geärgert. Stichworte wie "Kalmit verpackt in Absperrband", " Mitarbeiter vom Forstamt, kein offizieller Wanderweg, Luchsbeobachtung", "Zeltlager am Waldcamp", "Fledermäuse und Falter im Lichtkegel", "Starten der Nachtvögel mit Schreckgarantie", "warum so wenig Bilder"um einige verlorene Passagen zu nennen, ich hatte aber wirklich keine Lust mehr alles nochmal zu schreiben. Für mich bleibt die Erinnerung an eine abenteuerlicher Tour🤗.
      Nun habe ich mir in den letzten 2 Tagen keine Touren angeschaut, keine "Herzchen" verteilt und auch keine Kommentare geschrieben. Ich hoffe, dass ich über Ostern noch Zeit finde, das nachzuholen.
      Ich wünsche euch schöne Ostertage.
      Gruß Chris

      • 2 de abril de 2021

  11. loading