Información sobre Rosi_1
- 03:2653,3 km15,5 km/h410 m410 m
1. Keesmann Brewery - beer garden in the brewery yard (unfortunately closed on Sundays).
2. Mahr's beer garden - traditional inn with a beautiful beer garden.
3. Fässla Keller (formerly Maisel-Keller) - sit comfortably under large chestnut trees.
4. Schlenkerla beer garden - the world-famous Schlenkerla smoked beer is served in the Dominikanerhof, part of a former monastery.
5. Klosterbräu beer garden - in the middle of the beautiful Mühlenviertel is the beer garden of Bamberg's oldest brewery restaurant. Culinary specialties: brown beer, black beer, smoked beer, bock beer (from October).
6. Spezi-Keller - probably the most famous beer cellar in Bamberg with a wonderful view of the imperial cathedral and the Michaelsberg monastery.
7. Wilde Rose Keller - a romantic location high above the city (unfortunately still closed today due to company holidays).
8. Greifenklau Keller - Bamberg's oldest beer cellar in the heart of Bamberg with a view of Altenburg (closed on Mondays and Sundays). 😞
9. Altenburg beer garden - highest beer garden in Bamberg with a wonderful view of the city.
10. Finally, a stop at the Pettstadter cellar.
5 de septiembre de 2021